Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Tradition Continues

Last Year: clutching them tight worked.

Last Year: Setting them on top of each other did not work.


This Year:
Well hello pretty girl. Let's go take a photo of you in your pretty dress.


Alida. When I tell her she's a pretty girl, you know that extends to you don't you? I mean really, you look exactly alike.


Come on. Let's get together.


Really. You are pretty too girl.



Well. Is that the best we can get? Benjamin since you refused to wear your sweater, I'm pleased that you actually came up with a smile.




Come on now. Put the robots down guys. Elaine? Elaine. The Ironman, please.





Oh. That was the best we could do. I see.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dresses! And they really are BOTH pretty!

Anna said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Alida is TOTALLY me. That was me in all the pictures - pitching a fit, not wanting to cooperate. My hair wasn't right, I hated my dress, etc. I feel sorry for you when she's a teenager. I still don't know how you got such a great picture for the Christmas cards. No, they weren't all smiling but at least there wasn't a meltdown! Their little dresses in these pics are so cute and the girls look more and more alike all the time. Can I take them home with me?

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last picture:)And they all look so very pretty and handsome!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, STUBER BROOD, you are precious!!