Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Return of Markers

And in other birthday news, MommyJenny and sister Anna made a visit to wish the boys a happy birthday this weekend. And out popped markers once again. Don't worry Jenny, your kindness will be repaid.
It will be repaid.



Luckily the girls were glad to play with the gift bags while the boys figured out how to snap the markers together end to end to make toy guns.


Here's wishing you a happy December delivery MommyJenny, just in time for the tax deduction and just before the renewal of the deductible. But not on Christmas. And certainly she'll decide a Thursday would be a good day so that daddy's vacation time is most efficiently used...
(I thought I was a planner!)



But, as we all now know, babies come when they choose.
So we'll wish most of all for a safe and healthy delivery whenever the pumpkin decides to make her appearance.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the good wishes! And, remember, I've been gone a while. I didn't know markers had been banned. You've got to keep me up to date on these things! Sorry! And next time I will have 4 gifts, not just 2. Those girls are getting too smart for MY own good!

Anna said...

I don't know what she was thinking. You can't bring 2 gifts into a house of 4 children. I think she's losing her touch ;) We had fun playing peek-a-boo with the ladies and listening to Nicholas telling us how much he loves his mac mac cheese. I think I'll have some for dinner.

The Dukes said...

Come on, MommyJenny, get with the program!

(Teehee. Hey Susan, Jenny's on the verge of finding out that children really do suck intelligence and memory out of you! Let's stay tuned...)

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

I think MommyJenny is on the verge of finding all sorts of things out, but I can't convince her to blog about them for us.

Anonymous said...

Oh, she has already taken my memory. I don't think I've ever been so dumb in my life! She has also taken my balance and made me REALLY clumsy! But it can only get better... right?
And, give me a break on not bringing enough gifts. To me, the girls should still be babies, not little people who understand what presents are!