Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Riddle Me This

So the boys' clothes go to the Dukes once outgrown. It's a great feeling to pass along such a seemingly mundane item to someone who has two growing boys of her own. Seemingly mundane, but I still get excited over hand-me-downs because that is one more shopping trip I don't have to make and one more check I don't have to write.


So when a box arrived on the doorstep last night from the Dukes, we immediately tore into it.



Well. Nicholas didn't. He just wanted to wear a sock on his hand really.




But Benjamin was all over the hand-me-down clothes we received for the GIRLS from the Dukes. I'm confused. But that woman clearly has super powers.



3 comments:

The Dukes said...

I got my hands on some girl clothes from Ryan's big sister. I figure you can put them in storage until 2013 (although some of those t-shirts could double as nightgowns summer 2009) OR use them as trading power with someone for smaller girl or boy clothes.

Useful, somehow, I figure!

Anonymous said...

Ben looks like a little model. Hil-arious. So funny what a little excitement at the Stuber house can bring.

Anonymous said...

How great! Dukes I know she thinks you're wonderful - - but you had the rest of us with the food basket delivery when everyone was so very sick!!!!

It seems as if everyone was happy and that's what counts most. Nicholas, love the sock! Ben, I hear the "cat walk" calling!

And, is that Alida? (I hope I'm right) But even if I'm not, it's still one sweet little girl in a very cute little outfit! One question, where was sister?