Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our Turn

With everyone dragging out the footed jammies, we decided to follow suit.

Ben has been dragging out the dinos from the closet all summer asking to wear them. And I finally got to let him do it. While I was getting everyone else dressed he disappeared and returned naked wanting the jammies I just put on Nicholas. Nope. You won't win that battle tonight. Wear your dinos, NOW! And enjoy it.


The fire, fire truck jammies that started the fight. Good grief.



4 comments:

The Kings said...

Love the PJs.
Emily has a pair just like those with the snowmen on them.

The Dukes said...

I love the shot where Benjamin is totally in character, tromping down the hall like a REAL dinosaur. Must have been right before he decided being a fire truck seemed like more fun...we have those same jammies for this year, are they from you? Also, construction jammies- woo-hoo!!

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

We do know what we like. I'm not sure that what you have is what we gave you because these were from a different lot of clothes I bought, I think. The cheap clothing gets confused... I am glad to hear that Emily has the snowmen too b/c I was feeling a little guilty putting the girls in handed-down blue pjs last night.

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Oh, and who knows. Maybe we actually got those dino pjs from you Dukes.