Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Don't Like Ike

And he better not come around here before Patric gets back because Ike will have a fight on his hands.

In other news of the cutest-boys-in-the-world, we had a camera free moment last night, although I thought about grabbing it. Up there they are feeding their babies and getting them ready for bed. But last night when I went up to tell little boys to calm down and be quiet in bed, I found the little guys having a chorus of The Itsy Bitsy Spider all on their own with hand gestures and all by the light of their glow turtles. It was too cute not to join in and then we sang The Wheels On The Bus to a generous round of applause. Benjamin didn't even tell me to stop singing. Sometimes you just have to risk waking up the girls.




4 comments:

The Dukes said...

Ahem. Y

You really line the wagons up side by side like that in the night time clean up?

I think we have a little case of the pot calling the kettle black or hot or whatever that saying is...you know what I mean!

The Kings said...

All blog readers in unison...

Awwwwwww!!!

That is so adorable.

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Okay Kettle. Here is a real confession. Those wagons should not be in that spot because I really must have a clean space between the couches at the end of the day--they really belong tucked behind the couch. But you better bet there are some nose bulbs in there somewhere...

Anonymous said...

I'm with gracie's spot, Awwwwwww! That is just too sweet for words.