Monday, February 15, 2010

Brief from Iraq

( Thanks for looking up the picture JB.)

Thank you for understanding the broken communications. Things will solidify after the Relief in Place with my counterpart, CPT Dees is an exceptionally cool cat and is setting me and my troopers up for success. I have already went out on one mission driving an MRAP to get licensed. No issues, out and back and I had a blast. A huge armored truck with minerollers and such, but negotiated driving it with flair. The other scout truck hit a barrier with his roller so he was butt of many jokes on how an officer without experience driving the rig out did him. The transition is going well.

4 comments:

JB-anon no more! said...

Check it out:

http://freerangeinternational.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/mrap.jpg

Fearsome ride, but I'm worried about gas mileage...

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

I'm unclear how you drive THAT with flair, but I'm sure Patric found a way.

The Kings said...

I'm sure he did find a way. I hope he keeps the entertainment flowing from Iraq!

The Noltes said...

I love reading about Patric and his troopers.