Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Theology: Four Years in the Forming


Ben: "Nicholas. That was the hardest spankin' of my life. And I don't want my bottom to crack open."

Nicholas: "Yeah. That would be funny."

Ben: "No, Nicholas. No, it wouldn't. Then I would be dead."

Nicholas: "Yeah. And then you'd go see Jesus. That would be funny too."

Ben: "No! No Nicholas that wouldn't be funny. I'd go to heaven. Nicholas, when I'm dead, no one else can go inside this body."

Nicholas: "No."

Ben: "Yeah, then we'd all be gone forever and wouldn't come back."

3 comments:

JB-anon no more! said...

Is that ketchup on your Stuber theologian?!

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

No JB. I would NEVER let them run around with that on their faces. (It's chocolate cake...as you can see, I am a very mean mother.)

The Dukes said...

I would spank for eating the last piece of chocolate cake too...