Thursday, May 20, 2010

Randomness

Trying not to laugh by shoving your own chin up really doesn't work.

They will wear hair bows for approximately 10 seconds.
So, they have bangs.



Alida became seriously attached to our friend's dog Ranger. She pretends to be a cat or a horse or a dog most every day. I went to give her a hug the other day and instead of a hug she reared her head back to "neigh" like a pony and popped me in the face. That was a week ago; my cheekbone is still tender.


Why I don't get to eat much. They will abandon their own plates of food to take mine from me, smiling the whole time like they know how evil that is.



When we bought 4 umbrellas in February, Elaine insisted that she have a Spiderman umbrella like her brothers' instead of a princess one like Alida. She regrets that decision now.




Eddie Haskell



The Terminator





Perhaps he is explaining to her why boys use the potty standing up and girls don't. It has been an issue for her and she's aggravated at all the options those boys have that she doesn't.



It is striking how important their work is sometimes.



I don't understand their games half the time.



Took a picture of the Mother's Day cards from preschool thinking they would be destroyed within 5 minutes. They're still there. They make me happy.













2 comments:

JB-anon no more! said...

So much to enjoy in this one. My two favorites have to be Eddie Haskell and the Professor who may or may not be explaining potty prowess.

Anna said...

JB, those are my favorites too! I love randomness!!