Monday, March 29, 2010

The Saturday Outing: Cedar Hill Farms

We were up and out Saturday morning to Cedar Hill Farms and first in line for the Hayride to hunt Easter Eggs with Emily, her parents, and our friend Tena from work.
Elaine on the left; Alida Emily on the right.
Alida took off for some other part of the ride. I guess she didn't want to be associated with us...
And five kids under five sent out into a field to pick up exactly 13 eggs.
Yeah sure. Elaine's bucket was filled to the top by the time I got around to her quality assurance check.
But they had fun.


And after this I was on the run.
And I am so sorry to have missed the rest of their trip, which was artfully documented by the Kings, but I had to run to go get groceries and maybe some Chik-fil-A.
Thank you Tena and Kings for giving me a solid block of time to get a few things crossed off my shopping list.





3 comments:

The Kings said...

We had a great time, Stubers and Tena! Glad to have helped in such a small way. I kept telling the kiddos you were gone to get corn dogs and macaroni and cheese. They seemed content with that explanation.

JB-anon no more! said...

I never knew this place existed. "I div it a tiss!" ala Emily. The King documentary of later activities was fab.

Hello to Tena!

Mommy Jenny said...

That looks like so much fun! Georgia would love it! She loves being outside these days. I think we'll definitely have to check that out next year!