Monday, March 22, 2010

Anon-No-More For Sure

JB-Anon came by to visit on our rainy Sunday afternoon.
She brought our new favorite cereal along, and Alida sat down and ate bowl after bowl for the entire visit. It was nearly embarrassing how much cereal these kids ate since it looked like I don't feed them. When JB asked what they had for lunch, Ben piped up with "crackers." Made me look even more like mommy-of-the-year. We all know full-well that those kids got all the mac-n-cheese they could eat just prior to her visit.

And in one of those why-didn't-I-ever-think-of-that-moments, she had an umbrella tent up for the kids within about 30 seconds of entering the house.


Group picture time turned into a melt-down of people scrambling to take pictures with my camera. So this was as good as we got--me with my mini-me's.


We loved it, and the proof is in a smile from Benjamin.
Anyone that can tease that out of Ben is welcome in our place any time. Now that she knows how to find our house (we think she can find it again, we're not sure...), we hope she visits often.




3 comments:

JB-anon no more! said...

Things I know NOT do next time:
1. Give one child something to hold
2. Let one help
3. Do too many things at once
4. Get lost in the country and drive around stubbornly for 30 minutes
I had fun. They are all so darn cute.

The Dukes said...

I want JB-anon to come play at our house!! She looks like so much fun. I'm so happy she brought smiles to what would have been a drab, cereal-less afternoon.

The Noltes said...

Now that looks like it was a fun weekend for all.
I love the photo of Mom and her girls.