Friday, January 22, 2010

Flashback Friday: Things We Still Love

Here are some pictures from January 2009. It is amazing how many things we are still doing a year later.
We still love daddy. We just don't get to play with him as much.

We still use too much toilet paper. I wish I could charge by the hour for clean up.


We still over stuff our backpacks and insist on sleeping with them, but it is Alida with her Dora backpack these days.



We still love boxes. Every last one of them.



Mr. Potato Head Pirate earrings are still a favorite.




And ghosts.
He was pretending to be one here.






2 comments:

JB-anon no more! said...

I'm glad you found your muse again. Remember, I fret when there is no post to read with my coffee.

All charming pix but especially the first one.

The Noltes said...

Agreed, JB-anon no more!

Gran of The Dukes
Colorado, USA