Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chik-fil-A

In the file of things I LOVE about the South, Chik-fil-A is very near the front not only because of its spelling.

The kids eat it. Who wouldn't.
I'm no fan of chicken, but come on...this is chicken crack of sorts.

And this.
When we were there at closing time New Year's Day, and they turned out the lights on us, Elaine actually allowed me to say good-bye and walk out the door. She wasn't leaving. Ben made me go back and get her though. Such a good brother.


2 comments:

JB-anon no more! said...

Eat more meat! One of the better ads for the Chik.

One day soon you will be taking away her car keys...

L&B said...

Ahhh...my main fast food weakness. The simplicity of the chicken sandwich (breaded chicken, bun, mustard and pickle) makes you question what is in the breading??

What a sweet brother little Ben is...not letting you leave Elaine behind. Are we already seeing a streak of independence in the little girl?