Friday, October 9, 2009

Randomness: Entertaining Ourselves

He now sells everything:
Bedtime, $5
Books, $7
Hugs, $3
Big Kiss, $1
and on, and on.

Sunglasses: The most sporadically loved toy in our house.


Always loved toy in our house: being thrown in the air.


We wish she lived closer.



No idea why the girls are dressed and the boys are in pajamas. I probably pooped out on any idea that I had to take them somewhere and just left things as they were.




We got new shoes this month.





In Time Out: The Whack-A-Mole
Offense: Using the hammer to knee-cap your brother






Why don't they understand that happy is better, always better.



No idea what they were doing here.



One in the garage on a trike is probably a good idea.
Four tired kids on trikes in the garage=traffic jam.




The joy of competing daily at play.



Cheer up pumpkin. I talked to your dad this morning. They are on the move.












7 comments:

The Dukes said...

Love the new shoes. Looks like she's reaching back in to get the credit card so she can order another pair!

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Oh no. If you look real close, you'll see her socks through the holes in the ones she has on. We got new shoes that day--you know when we used our sick day to go run some errands...

The Kings said...

Randomness never fails to entertain.

The Dukes said...

Oh! I thought they were like Keens and the holds were supposed to be there! I am laughing so hard right now!

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Dukes: I'm so cool that I have no idea what a Keen is... Alida actually picked out her shoes and instead of the nice Adida or something that I was trying to push we now have Dora light-up-when-you-walk shoes in a lovely pink and white. I am surprisingly okay with this.

Anonymous said...

I love "pumpkin, daddy is on the move". She looks so whimsical. Are you leaving for a solo vacation the minute patric's car pulls in driveway? No one would blame you.
PS: what IS a keen?

The Dukes said...

Keen shoes: http://www.keenfootwear.com/

Available in many stores, I order through Zappos. These shoes saved Joe and I from blowing out our heels and knees when we were on our feet working 85 hours a week.

Can't recommend this brand highly enough!