Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In My Driveway When I Got Home Last Night

The robot car. Ben immediately started asking where its head and arms were.

With all of the gadgets, I wouldn't be surprised if it transformed and ran off. That would so be my luck. It even has a camera that will show you what you are preparing to back in to as you do it... But hey, if you're going to drive a minivan, you may as well do it with dual DVD screens. Its not mine yet. Patric somehow convinced the dealership to let him drive off for the night with the showroom model.



7 comments:

The Kings said...

Very cool! I see by the coffee cup there, you have officially claimed it as your own, even if it's not. Dual DVD screens... EXACTLY what 4 mini-Stubers need.

Anna said...

You SO need that van. Especially with Patric leaving and yours breaking down WAY TOO MUCH. You need something reliable and way cooler than the one you have now. The DVD screens will come in handy on those car rides. I'm happy for ya! If anyone deserves a new ride - it's you!

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Way cooler?! I don't know how you could say the bare-bones minimum amenity Toyota cruise liner bought used (as I'm pretty sure a fleet vehicle) and then vomitted on weekly for three years and 125,000 miles is not cool. Surely you jest.

The Dukes said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!1


Take me for a ride, pretty please?!

L&B said...

Pray tell...what is in your driveway tonight???

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Well nothing is in my driveway right now...b/c my new van is in the garage!

The Dukes said...

This post has brought more tears to my eyes than any before it. I feel like I should send you a gift like you just got married or something.