Monday, September 21, 2009

The Weekend Outings

Friday night was our first ever outing to Chucky E Cheese with Aunt Cynthia.
The noise is really a bit unnerving.
Alida was fascinated with the dancing rat, and if you look at the screen to the left, that is Nicholas' forehead as he dances on the blue screen.


And I think they liked it, but it is a big jumble of people so after this point I don't have many pictures... We did wind up endlessly playing a shooting game after the girls dumped about 20 coins in the thing. This all happened while Nicholas wandered off and won a jackpot of game tickets out of some other machine.


Saturday we visited Emily and stared out the window watching the flood come down.
(Really, it's getting a bit depressing.)



Poor Nicholas was not in the mood for sugar.
Emily actually got close enough for me to give her a little pat on the back this time. We're making progress.




As always, the new-to-me toys are a great distraction.





And then I gave Ben the camera.
Not terrible.






Thank you friends for helping me entertain the brood.
It kept my entire house from being covered in stickers come Monday morning.








No comments: