Thursday, September 17, 2009

Randomness: Imagination Grows

Aren't you cool Alida?

I'm not ready for big girl beds.


Practicing for crib jumping.


I miss vacation.




Transforming into a werewolf.
A werewolf?




I don't think we'll ever have an excellent picture of the four of you together.





October is nearly here!






It is the small things.
There is a coffee cup on the end table--not on the mantel.
Everyone is still in the pajamas we put them to bed in--no blow outs, no one took them off, no wet beds.
Everyone is watching cartoons--no one is hanging off of me while I make breakfast.


We put those shelves on the wall last weekend.
We bought them over two years ago before the girls were born.








This is actually a hilarious moment in time.
Alida has sucked down her muffin and Elaine is taunting her off on the side with her remaining muffin that she doesn't actually want.



More and more we don't bother with the stroller because the boys take it over and we have to push the boys and chase the girls.


Everywhere we go now days, the girls have a clean diaper in their hands.
Here we are at Shiloh National Park.
They are obsessed with pretend diapering.
I find about 20 "dirty" diapers rolled up with socks and different items in them a day. The socks and other items are the dirty part.












2 comments:

The Kings said...

I always love randomness. The Great Muffin Temptation is my favorite.

granny e said...

Your randomness is always great, Mom. The "dirty diaper" is just way to funny.

Dad and Brood watching cartoons, priceless:)