Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eight and a Quarter Inches

Did I hear someone say that on the radio this morning, as in that's how much rain we've had?
Anonymous Joyce, I'm not worried about the aquifer.
I have replaced the step stools I had there for the boys to wash their hands with two-tier stools so the girls can reach the faucet. My back is killing me from the repeated calls to come help them wash their hands. Really. How do you scold your child so as to tell them not to wash their hands so much?

2 comments:

The Noltes said...

I have been in the northern south (KY) for a month and I am now enjoying my catch up with the Stuberoos and Stuberettes!

Yes, it does rain a lot there.
I wish we got some of that rain here in Colorado.

Gran of The Dukes

Anonymous said...

Ha! Busted by Det. Stuber! Yes, some years we have monsoon season due to proximity to coast and those pesky windflow thingys the weathermen live to talk about. Hey, at least we aren't Atlanta!!!!

The aquifer is safe from little handwashing fetishes...