Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Week Ago Saturday

A week ago Saturday, we were doing this with our miss-matched gloves and scrounged up hats.

Sunday, we were doing this. This was far more popular and lasted a good four hours from the afternoon to dinner time into the early evening straight into bath time.





And we couldn't help serving up a bit of chocolate pudding. It mixed with the mud in their clothes and hair quite well.



And was a big hit with Elaine, which is strange because the girl will not eat a piece of chocolate to save her life.




Gotta be identical?
I think not.
Tomorrow we are supposed to struggle to get out of the 40's.





5 comments:

The Kings said...

This has to be one of the most strange winters we've ever had.

Ben has a look on his face that could be read as he is not pleased with (a) you taking his picture or (b) something on his plate.

Their expressions are priceless.
Nope, not identical.

L&B said...

I think the mis-matched look is in, no?? Shame on me...is the hooded little lady Elaine or Alida? You guys must have a tolerance of steel to withstand such temperature fluctutions :-))

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Alida. I cannot wait until I can cut their hair differently.

Anna said...

I love naked pictures of the girls. They're so cute. They may not be identical, but they sure do look alike. They're personalities are SO different, and it's a good thing, or you may never know which is which!

On a weather note, I'm so tired of these fluctuations I could scream. I wish it would just be 75 or 80 degrees and stay. This cold rain is making me ill.

Anonymous said...

Regardless of the weather, Stubers prevail:)

Now, no, they're not identical, but hey, it was questionable for all of us for a while. Still is when they're not just right there, close up for the camera:)