Friday, March 27, 2009

Randomness

You really did ride on a golf cart with grandpa didn't you?

I like it when you're in a good mood Ben because when you are, you really are.


Alida. You do not close your eyes for the camera.



We are not always happy. Here you didn't want to be in the snow. You didn't want to be inside. I think you wanted to stand in the doorway with the door open having both worlds at once.
My answer, "No."



Are you eating grass here?




You see: tired, middle-aged woman stuffing bread in her face.
I see: a VERY bad dye job.





This was GREAT banana bread. The recipe makes two loaves. Your dad heated the burner on the stove top that the glass pan was sitting on and it shattered all over the kitchen.


Really Alida. You don't close your eyes when we take a picture.


And, why is it that within hours of me exclaiming that Alida will NOT wear a hat, you refuse to take your hood down the entire morning?



When we ate an entire bunch of bananas for dinner while daddy was gone, I didn't mind.


This reminds me of a zombie movie.



Happy, I think...


Yes, eyes open girl. That's good. Now clean up that mess.




This car is no longer clean. After the coming week, it will need to be lit on fire.




You crack me up.



Flinstones style.

Yes. We celebrated St. Patrick's Day sometime during the past month.


This is the laundry that I didn't get to folding over the weekend. It is how I spent my Sunday evening that week.

When someone stuck carmel to this hat and I ran it through the wash, the dye damaged a bunch of clothes. That was an expensive $1 hat.

You go Ben. Just grab that fire by the hand.



I love this outfit.



You have a little something on your cheek there Elaine.





















2 comments:

The Dukes said...

I request to be formally invited to the van torching!

granny e said...

Van torching indeed:) I can't wait for all the great pictures, but loved the randomness ones.

Hope you all are having/had a wonderful time, but we'll be glad to have you back home and on the blog:)