Thursday, January 15, 2009

We Lingered There









After lingering in the driveway last night, we decided to all go in the backyard for some fresh air. Seriously, we unloaded the car and everyone kind of just stood there. Alida would wave and say "bye" and then just kind of stand there. I just kind of stood there and stared at her. The boys and Elaine stood and looked at the minivan engine for an excuse to stay outside. The weather wasn't that great, but it was like we knew it really wasn't going to be great today so we took what we could get.


4 comments:

Anna said...

Well, they look like they had fun even if it was cold. Where was Nicholas? Is he shying away from the camera again? That's okay - Ben's hamming it up for us now. They're all growing like weeds. I need to come see them soon. What are y'all going to be up to this weekend? I don't have to work Monday because the market's closed (woo-hoo!) So, anytime's good for me, even if not this weekend. Hope y'all stay warm the next couple of days!

The Kings said...

Comparing the shot of Ben from yesterday to the one from today - he is quite the little boy now from the baby he was.

All too soon we'll have that dreaded mid-south summer, and it will be miserable. Soak up all that winter you can, guys & gals.

The Dukes said...

I love the sunset in one of the pictures.

It was 2 degrees this morning, so I was shivering reading this post.

I'm surprised those curvy, colorful plastic toys of which I've forgotten the name haven't been moved inside for indoor winter fun! Or could they turn into weapons on a dime?

Anonymous said...

Stuber Mom and Dad, I know I say it EVERY time, but it bears repeating EVERY time - - these are four of the BESTEST looking kids:)

They are all great, but that last one of Benjamin is priceless. He's gonna break a lot of hearts:)