Monday, November 17, 2008

The Saturday Outing: Man That Was A Long Day

Photos in the morning. Why does it seem like we're having pictures made every other weekend?


And then on to IHOP. It is fascinating to me how we can all go into some restaurants and the staff doesn't look at us as if we are going to destroy the place, but we can walk into IHOP and nearly turn around and leave because the staff shoots daggers at us with their eyes. Funny though, I generally don't feel quite as compelled to make sure we leave things as nice in the end when you start off assuming I won't.


Dad got to do some coloring. And after we went and bought everything our little hands could reach at Sam's Club or at least it felt like that.


Tell me Benjamin, how is it that not an hour before in front of the camera you acted like a demon and now you are a super model?




3 comments:

Anna said...

You must have "regular" children because they are always eating raisins!

I'm sure the pictures turned out lovely.

The Noltes said...

I'm the same way...sneer first and you have provoked me to give you something to sneer about.

Benjamin looks great in that diva pose. Or would he be a divo?

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Benjamin would certainly insist on being Divo, much like he must go around the dinner table and announce who is a she-Hulk and who is a daddy-Hulk every night at dinner. I've not bothered to address that he is not a daddy-Hulk yet...