Monday, November 3, 2008

The Perfect Storm

Halloween.
One Sick Baby.
End of Daylight Savings Time.
National Guard Weekend.
(He left at 2 Saturday morning so he could be there at 6 to do physical training--ack.)

It was loud, unruly and long.

Me: Benjamin. Nicholas said you took his M&Ms. Did you take his M&Ms?
Benjamin: No.
Me: Are you sure you didn't take Nicholas' M&Ms.
Benjamin: NOOOOOOOO.
Me: You have a little something blue on your face there. Did you take Nicholas' M&Ms?
Benjamin: Nick hit me.

Oh bother.

6 comments:

The Dukes said...

It looks like he didn't mean to do it!! How do you resist those adorable puppy dog eyes?

I wish I could say I understand how hectic your weekend was. I don't. None of us do!

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

I resist them by dragging him in the bathroom to examine himself in the mirror and explain to me the blue streak. Then he only wants hugs. And he gets hugs. Nicholas gets more M&Ms, but Ben gets a hug out of the whole thing. Seems wrong really.

Anna, did I loose your comment?

Anna said...

I commented on the Friday night post with the picture of all the candy. I wanted to know what you planned to do with it because I was just sure you weren't going to let the children eat it all (it's messy, will rot their teeth, and isn't broccoli or noodles). I know - I'm so funny. :)

By the way - Jenny and I need to come for a visit. She's getting BIG!

Anonymous said...

I just typed this, but I'm not sure it went through:
I'm not quite sure how to take that comment from Anna... but, we do need to come visit! The girls probably don't even know who I am anymore!

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Come by any time and show me how HUGE you are. I've heard now from several sources that you are GIGANTIC. I think someone even said Stay-Puft, but I digress...

We have things for you. Do come visit.

Anonymous said...

The chocolate robber, oh, no! It would appear the Bejamin had given his story much thought and had good replys for the investigator:)