Friday, August 22, 2008

Randomness From the Past Month

I had no idea that you would puke five minutes later in the laundry room girl. I'm so sorry.

Everyone who hates the car wash, sit on the driver's side of the car please.


I think they had a little help building that one.


I would squeeze you all day long if I had eight arms and a live-in maid/cook.



Yes. That is a helmet and a gun. And no, that wasn't a random happening. It is part of his "work" uniform. And he'll often give me a kiss before he runs out of the room to go to work. What have we created?




Yes ladies, you are pretty adorable.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when you do your "randomness" posts - and the first picture is my favorite. Your kids are so photogenic, but the girls are the MOST photogenic. They just steal my heart with those grins!

And there's nothing wrong with hating the car wash - my dad used to tease us by saying "Who wants to go to the car wash?" and we'd both say, "No washy-washy!" We were terrified, because back then they didn't have the "touchless." It looked like a big blue monster coming over the car. And it's so loud. No wonder they're scared.

The Dukes said...

Maybe Nicholas was hunting for a maid/cook? He knows you wouldn't punish him for bringing one of those home, even if it were at gunpoint!

I LOVE that wagon shot of the girls.

Anonymous said...

Ladies you are COMPLETELY adorable!!!

Nicholas, your "work uniform" is way too cool. What a wonderful little mind.

Benjamin, that's a pretty serious "I'm not at all sure about this" look at the car wash.

Four terrific reasons to "squeeze!"

The Kings said...

I love randomness!