Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Did I Already?! Um, YEAH...



As the exhausted children went to bed on time without vomiting nor complaining. I tore into that box that had been sitting there. As a model of efficiency, I made my own didn't-pay-a-million-dollars-to-Starbucks-iced-chai and THEN I changed into my perfect for relaxing Quintons T-Shirt (and started getting hungry) and THEN I took in the rest of the care package: breakfast M&Ms, double packages of Double Mint gum, and yeah, she even thought of the children with some treats for the maniacs. Then an e-mail of thanks, and she wonders did I really already make myself chai? Um, yeah. I was already on my second by that point... Thanks Dukes. But don't worry, I will still be getting my coffee exclusively from here. My mind is trying to form a Quintons/J&S/Chai bar in my neighborhood that would be hooked to the daycare with a drive through at the moment.

Later: Why potty training two with two in the wings is complicated, to put it mildly.

4 comments:

The Kings said...

You could start up that business and manage it from home.

Anonymous said...

So, iced chai huh? I love hot chai. How do you make iced chai? Do you just brew it and put it on ice or do you add something to it? My office keeps the tea bags on hand and I brew some every morning (because I hate coffee). Yum! That Quinton's place looks cool. You should definitely open one here (or find someone to).

The Dukes said...

I love your entrepreneurial spirit!

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally got to relax! Hope you got to finish the second Chai and had a good nights rest.