Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How I Spent My Daytime Childfree Vacation

With my girls, screaming through a photo shoot of course.

Elaine was not a peach this time, and the Legos aren't a usual part of this scene I don't believe.


But Alida finally gave us a smile, and we considered calling it good and just making multiple prints of the two smiling shots and assigning a name to each.


Because Elaine really did not want to participate.
(Remember, these are the good photos. Okay, we may have left this one in because it made us laugh.)

Cheerios in hand, Alida did get the hang of it.




Not quite Elaine.





Oh, okay. That'll do, girl. That'll do.






That's it. I'm outa here.








4 comments:

The Dukes said...

Does Elaine have more hair?

They are soooo cute! I think my computer screen smiled when I pulled up this post. In no time you will be pulling them out to show two girls with hair to braid and two-wheelers to ride just how sweet and innocent they used to be, back before they learned how to scheme together to bring their brothers down.

Anonymous said...

First of all, the pictures are absolutely adorable. Luckily, I saw them while I was at home because I'm sitting here laughing out loud at the facial expressions. I'm telling you, they look more and more alike the older they get. I have 3 random comments:

1) At least the Legos matched their dresses!
2) Elaine is getting some hair, isn't she?! I guess that's how we'll tell them apart now. She's got a little more up top than Alida.
3) The 4th picture is my favorite. They look like they're up to something. You really can't tell either of them is unhappy in any of these pictures. They're getting too big!

The Kings said...

Girls, you are gorgeous!
Those are well worth missing one part of daytime-childfree-vacation.
They can stop all that growing business now!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, what beautiful little angels!!!

The photos are wonderful. (And thanks for leaving that one in, it made me laugh, too!)

Ms. E and Ms. A, you look like you are TWO instead of one. Growing up and moving on, that's what day care does!

Mom, please make copies and send by Jennifer!!!!