Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Elaine!

There you were three years ago today.
My first little girl.

And before we knew it, you were 1.
We weren't sure where the time went, but we did know that we couldn't imagine a time when you weren't with us.



Very suddenly you were 2!

We were amazed.





And today you turn 3!
You've had a year of growing that has amazed me, and you have graduated from "baby" to "sister" in the boys' eyes. You love dresses and pink and princesses.
You are sugar and spice girl.
Happy Birthday sweetheart.





2 comments:

The Kings said...

Happy Birthday, Princess Elaine!

Never Wear Tennis Shoes to the Dump said...

Elaine, you sweetpea. I held you on Day+1 and then not again until Day+830 or so. You are adorable. Your hugs are so sweet.

Alida, you Princess of the Danger Girls, I couldn't tell you from Elaine except when you played and went away on your own. So brave!

I am so happy I got to meet you two! Have a Happy 3rd Birthday and give your daddy a big welcome back hug!