Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Let The Wild Rumpus Start

Saturday afternoon:
Fill the pool.

With the slide dumping into it, and run the hose from the top of the slide.


And see what happens.
What happened was mostly without clothing; however, I finally got them all in suits and got the camera going.


And they were off.














Alida was not going to miss out.
Elaine got brave a little later.














And for you Sarah.




Alida was a little unsure at first and opted for sliding in her clothing.
That lasted one run.
Sorry for making you turn the computer sideways; I've just realized that my camera will take okay movies that load very quickly.
























8 comments:

JB-anon no more! said...

Your camera takes outstanding pictures--especially those with the water splashes! Loved the video! Loved Ben's HUGE smiles.

The Dukes said...

Those shots of the boys are incredible! Great camera work. I'm picturing them in cute little summer frames from Kohl's on their dresser...

I love that my video request was granted, thank you! Hmmmm, what can I ask for next? A trip to Lawrence?!! Pretty please?

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Granted. But it will likely be as brief as the videos. The one of Benjamin, I think I thought I was taking a picture. I'll get used to the camera videos.

Mommy Jenny said...

GREAT pictures!!

The Kings said...

This brings back some great memories. I know they are thoroughly enjoying this weather the rest of us all hate!

Heidi @ The Good Stuff Guide said...

First I have to say you have the coolest pool. My boys also have discovered running the hose down the slide, but no fun pool to slide into. Hmmm... I think we'll be stealing this idea.

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Target for the pool--cheap enough to destroy... I think you don't mind Target Heidi?

Anna said...

This looks like SO MUCH FUN! The pictures are awesome. This will be one memory they'll never forget :)