Thursday, April 15, 2010

Little Ladies

Patric's observation when I sent him this picture was to note first how beautiful his little girl was and then note how tall she's gotten in the time he's been away.
My observation was first, where is her other glove? and second where is her other leg?

Thank you grandma Montana for the beautiful spring dresses that made them break out into a chorus of "I am a princess!" (large emphasis on "-ess," which turned into nearly shrieking to the world their humble status as nobility.)


2 comments:

The Kings said...

Lovely little ladies indeed.

I also wondered about the other leg before reading the post.

JB-anon no more! said...

My first thought: what a great color for her! Then I read about her missing leg and could no longer focus on how very pretty she looks. I'm guessing the leg and glove turned up?