Monday, April 26, 2010

Hard To Believe

There was no Saturday outing because it RAINED, a lot.
They are actually not playing in the sand; they're playing in the water...

Sunday however, there was a bit of a ladies day at my house that I was not invited to.
Emily and Jennifer came over to watch the girls for a couple of hours and
Nanny Jenny and Anna came over to fold my kids laundry.
This freed me up to take the boys to a movie. This was the first time I've ever done this, and it was so fun to have an afternoon with them.
Thank you.
And I'm pretty sure I can guess what is happening above--Alida is either a dog or a cat and Elaine is leading her around by the collar. This is the new game. Recently they've thrown horse in to the mix, but it usually isn't as subdued when they are neighing.

I think the ladies had a great time.



2 comments:

The Kings said...

The ladies had a great time! Yes, that is an accurate caption for that photograph. They introduced Emily to the animal kingdom. Alida is a very good cat/dog/horse.

JB-anon no more! said...

You got to see "how to train your dragon"? Did boys LOVE it?

Memphis in May is coming up this weekend, so monsoon has to present itself. Sigh.