Monday, June 15, 2009

Swim!

The perfect size pool for the ladies, particularly when Matti and Jules are there to help.

Alida made sure she got a snack however.


Nicholas suited up well, but you don't see Ben because I think he actually taught himself to swim Saturday. The guy was jetting around in the water by the end of the day trying to get out of leaving.


My serious mom face that says: Hey. I've got one here with me, which creeps me out. Now I've got to fill your water gun too?





Nancy, I think selectively, did not add any pictures of herself, but with her and her husband Jim and Cynthia there along with Matt and our half-adult Matti we had no real worries. The water was freezing, but the kids didn't seem to mind.






2 comments:

The Dukes said...

Where was this pool? I love it. I wish the water had been warmer. We just had a chilly two weeks of swim lessons that required parents in the water and I still quiver if I think about it!

The Kings said...

I'm with Sarah. The pool is beautiful! Looks like a great time, and you did a good job disguising the temp of the water. Alida looks like she is 5 years old in that picture with her snack. Kids-summer-swimming-Awesome!