Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Saturday Outing: Poor Nancy and Jim

With this open invitation and all and the weather being a million plus degrees, we hopped over to our friends' Jim and Nancy's for a dip Saturday.

And then Nancy brought out the box of X-Men, and swimming was over--at least for the little people. I think Patric and I actually got to take a bit of a dip for a minute.


But the true beauty is the fact that it just plum tuckers them out.


Well. Not Alida apparently.




It did get me thinking. Perhaps if I dyed one of the girls' hair a different color, we could tell them apart a bit better?




1 comment:

granny e said...

Happy Fathers Day, Patric:)

Glad to see the little ones are LOVIN' the pool.

I think Alida is "SuperGirl," with all her stamina.

Glad you enjoyed the Saturday, hope you all had a great Fathers day, too.