Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Competition of Sorts

If we were to organize these events and award prizes, they would lose interest.
I present: National Take Your Sister's Toys and Turn Them Into Weapons Day
It all boils down to a gun, of course.
But it shoots Superheros--here Thing and the Flame (I think)
You create this by dismantling the vacuum, stuffing a flashlight in a cup and creating a bright light. Then load your superheros. Now when you whir it up, according the Nicholas, you launch superheros that will exact their particular talent wherever they've been aimed.

Ben, it's an upside down ironing board. I'm unimpressed.

No, it's the ride-able, swinging turret of a tank of course.
Cup with flashlight optional.



3 comments:

Never Wear Tennis Shoes to the Dump said...

Call DoD! Cheap weapons engineered by spare parts from China at the Stubers!

L&B said...

Future Mechanical Engineers perhaps?? Alert Curt!

Heidi @ The Good Stuff Guide said...

Oh Never Wear Tennis Shoes to the Dump made me laugh! I just loved this post - boys are always boys, and mine are no different.
My favorite words out of my 2-year-old (whose really almost 3), "Can you cock my gun for me, mommy?" Said as sweetly as if he were bringing me flowers...