Friday, August 28, 2009

The Definition of Stupidity

Fresh peaches from the side of the road and a recipe from Nancy that includes a gingersnap cookie crust.

Top it with sugary goodness.


And watch the table clear.
That's not even Alida; that's Elaine.


And she asked for more ketchup.



Patric did not even make it through his 3 desserts I served him.
Now, if I want to clear the table at the end of a meal, bring out dessert.
If I keep trying to give the dessert and actually expect them to stay and eat it, I have the definition of stupidity.





3 comments:

Anna said...

Please, invite me over for dessert. I will gladly eat their share. That looked delicious. They just don't know what they're missing.

Mommy Jenny said...

You just tell me what time dessert is. I'd be glad to help you eat it!

granny e said...

I can "taste" how good it is just by looking at it!!

It's difficult to believe the Brood and Patric aren't dessert eaters. But I guess that is because of all the "good" food you've fed them for so long.

Please tell me it didn't go to waste - - of course that would have to mean YOU had to eat it all:)