Thursday, February 19, 2009

Randomness: The Marathon Version

Our television died this month. We had a new one in the house in under 24 hours.

I don't even know when this was. I will continue to believe that you drew that circle all by yourself until proven otherwise.


You had far too much fun learning how to take a shower. And so, we've determined you're not quite ready to do that, not after the injury where your hand was slammed in the door Ben.


I get antsy every time your father does this. You love it.



Mr. Potato Head has provided so much fun in our house.




What better than some upside-down reading material while waiting for your daddy at the eye doctor. When we were forced to take everyone to the Saturday early morning appointment, you were great for the most part.





We finally drug out this car. You all refused to use the pedals, opting rather for the Flinstones style of driving.






I hate it when my camera setting is off and I get blurry pictures. You loved pizza. This was our second visit here. The first was with grandma and grandpa pre-girls; we had to leave before our food arrived. We're getting better.







This is your ghost costume according to you.








Thanks office. They loved the balloons. But did you know that boys sucking down helium does not change their voices?

On MLK Day we put you in this train. Three of you LOVED it. Alida, you looked terrified but there was no turning back.

I love this dress.
I love you.
I do not love this picture of you in this dress.

I saw your eyeglasses in the trash the other day and wondered briefly how you had broken them. Oops. You just don't need them anymore.

Alida! Get off the table! Now!


Ashley furniture: we will return. We may not buy anything. But we will return to pretend we might.

When you refuse to eat your own food and then get down from your chairs and start feeding each other off of the abandoned plates, you crack me up.

I imagine that if I had actually aimed the camera correctly, this would have been a great picture.




4 comments:

The Kings said...

THIS is an awesome post. I love adventures in Stuberville.

Mommy Jenny said...

I love when you do randomness and we get a big picture of the Stuber life instead of small ones! I think they get cuter every day!
By the way, I finally started a blog. It won't be nearly as good as yours, but check it out anyway:
http://sweetgeorgiaclaire.blogspot.com/

L&B said...

I love randomness...kind of like a stream of consciuosness glimpse into the Stuber household :-))

Anonymous said...

I agree these are at the top of the list. It gives us a bigger picture of the Stuber household:)

Glad you got a new TV, Ben's ghost outfit was great.

Beautiful kiddos, wonderful family!