Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Must Be Tired

Alida has green pajamas? Green pajamas. Green pajamas. When did she get green pajamas?

Ben! Ben has green pajamas. I guess they favor each other more than I thought. (Thanks for the pajamas Lane.) The boys are now announcing their favorites of everything regardless of whether they have five of the same thing that is their favorite. The snake pajamas are currently Ben's favorite, and he could not imagine why I would not let him wear those pants to church Sunday morning. They were his favorites after all.





4 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh, my, what I have to look forward to.
The shoes set the ensemble off so well. Your kids are so cute. I just want to squeeze him!

Anonymous said...

So green is now the color in the Stuber home. And Alida does love her daddy, just look at those eyes as she looks at Patric. Too sweet!!!

But you know, I think when a great looking kid like Gentle Ben is wearing snake pjs, that the Good Lord would have smiled brighter Sunday to have had those pants in church:)

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

See what I mean? That is Ben looking at daddy.

Anonymous said...

Well, and if I had read it CAREFULLY, I too would have known that was BEN.

Well, Benjamin really loves HIS daddy, cause that look says it all.

Sorry Benjamin, I'll try to do better, Granny E is getting old:)

But you still look GREAT in those green pjs.