Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Bean Bag Toss Thing

A few years back, I downloaded some plans to make a cornhole set for our house, and my dad helped me construct it during a trip to their place one summer.  We love it, never more than when we are at my folks, but love it none-the-less. 
 
At the end of the huge moves, there is a reckoning with the lead mover and the inventory sheets.  This generally comes at the end of a very long, very hot, very physical day.  The lead mover helping us move in our things in North Carolina was distressed when he had to hunt up the "Bean Bag Toss Thing" in our garage.  He couldn't figure out what he was even looking for and came and asked me.  When we identified the Cornhole boards, he nearly lost his cool. "Bean Bag Toss Thing?!  Who are these people?"

No comments: