Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Beach Week Part 2

Playing board games by candlelight.
 

We stumbled into what we think is the local's restaurant, where the retirees were burning up the dance floor and we had amazing dinners.  When one of the gentlemen stopped to ask Alida if she would like to dance, she politely declined. 
 

Fudge and ice cream on the boardwalk.
 

Burgers at home.
 

That rolled and turned and made me want to vomit watching it.
 

The Ferris wheel is a bit more my speed.
 

Random parrot on the walk back.
 

And Fourth of July on the porch,
 

watching fireworks and the storm.
 

Jaws Kite!
 

We watched the movie Jaws here too.
 

And, some other scary movie that I can't quite remember because I was so taken with my boys comforting one another during the scary parts.
 

No comments: