Friday, April 8, 2011

Traveling 2011 Style

We count hours in the car by number of movies.

Crossville is a three movie road trip.


No pack-n-plays.

I didn't pack until we were walking out the door.

I forgot their toothbrushes, no big deal.

We decided to stay an extra night, no big deal.

Making sure we had the food, bottles, blankets, right toys, teddy bears, pacifiers didn't even cross my mind.

When it was time to go, the boys rolled out the luggage.


Car sickness, we still need to kick that.

1 comment:

The Dukes said...

It feels weird to me now to even read the word "bottles!" I wonder how many you've made in the last 5 years?

I have said it before and I'll say it again, when everyone is 5 and 6, 6 and 7 and 7 and 8, you are going to have the most wonderful golden years of childhood ever. It's coming!!