Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not many kids get to climb freely on working tanks.


But it was with great glee that they all crawled around a last time last weekend.
I snuck off here while they were engaged to say good-bye to the cleanest woman's restroom with a urinal in the universe. I always appreciated coming to the armory because I had my own bathroom, maintained impecably by men in uniform.



And here we are before we saddled up to go swimming, which was all the brood wanted once the tanks were tucked away.



Learning from the inside,




out.



2 comments:

The Kings said...

What an awesome experience for them!

...but, they look all too comfortable in there, and I don't like that much.

Sarah said...

Ian would have been in heaven in a tank!

I love the super clean urinal restroom you got to use. I might, *might*, be able to set my purse down on the floor in a bathroom like that and not have to burn it when I get home.