Thursday, April 7, 2011

Come On In, The Water's Fine

The best part of their weekend last weekend was swimming.

Ladies jumping in together.


I lost track of the hours we spent in this pool last Saturday afternoon.
Fearless Jumping.



Smiling.



Nicholas not clinging to someone. On the drive up he asked if we could stay at the hotel with the pool. When I said we could, he announced that he would swim on his own. With no help mom.



Then this started.



And it didn't seem so daring until I looked at the picture.



The had a ball.



And then Alida took off her suit, climbed into bed, and took a two hour nap.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Now if Alida was sleeping, we know it was exhausting!!

That picture made my heart stop. You know the one, where the Stubette is straddling the ladder about 37 feet in the air...

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

I was wondering if I would hear your safety alert sirens go off Sarah.

I love the pools with 37-foot ceilings though that allow for this kind of play.