Thursday, November 19, 2009

More From The Saturday Inning


Saturday marked the first day since having mobile children that I was able to fold laundry without little hands picking everything apart as quickly as it was folded. This is HUGE. Prior to Saturday I would spend the weekend completing baskets of laundry and then hiding them unfolded until Sunday night when I would sit down after they were in bed and fold laundry for an hour. The cost for this momentous occasion was allowing them in my room where they decided to put on make-up and explore all of mommy's things. Thankfully, I am horrible at being a girl so there were lots of make-up brushes and chapstick--that's about it.

Point-to-Remember: They think my economy size bottle of Tums are candy. Must put those up high and still easily at hand...

5 comments:

The Kings said...

I love Alida's hair! Did chapstick man Ben create that masterpiece? Very cute pictures.

The Noltes said...

As a mom, we need so little to make us happy.

Gran of The Dukes

The Dukes said...

I don't even have brushes...you're so feminine!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you & yours, I can now put up my Tums bottle and focus on something else! How you have time in your crazy "schedule" to reassure others, I'll never know, but I am grateful.

Want my unopened Tums AND my prilosec?!!

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

It is a big circle of comforting that happens Anon. I'm glad we had good news for you on Iraq this morning. YES, I need your Tums--they are like candy to me...