Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nicholas

Does everything in his own way.
Finishes his homework in about half a second every night.
Takes everything apart; doesn't always get it back together.
Is turning out to be our artist.
Asks questions to the point of either pounding your head on the table or going to google to find the answer.
Stays at the table to finish his dinner every night as long as he can have a second helping of plain broccoli.
Is an overachiever at 4.
Has already written a letter to Santa Claus.
Hoards everything in the house, actually wants nothing.
Talks NONSTOP and LOUD.
Loves to make scrambled eggs with me having overcome his previous allergy to them.
Keeps us on task.
Is amazing.

6 comments:

Never Wear Tennis Shoes to the Dump said...

The broccoli part just blows my mind. This simply can't be true. Really?!

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Oh yes, I jokingly asked last night who wanted the last of the broccoli in my best, fake pretend-this-is-a-brownie-I'm-offering voice, and Nicholas jumped all over it--and ate it.

The Kings said...

How I wish he could rub off on Emily! All we hear is, "I don't yike it."

Anna said...

I wish he would rub off on me! I need to stay away from the sweets and eat more veggies!

The Dukes said...

I LOVE learning more about each of your amazing children. This is so fun and endears me to them even more than I already was!

L&B said...

Oh yes...Uncle Brian has a wonderful story about Nicholas hoarding green beans.

Susan, you are truly a gifted writer...am loving the poetic blog entries - but then again you are not lacking inspiration with the 4 kiddos!