Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oh The Things That Mulch Can Do

Out of no where, Nicholas began giving out shots the other night with a piece of mulch. We've not played doctor with him; Jenny says she's not played doctor with him; and, my mental check of movies and cartoons turns up no doctor scenes. Yet here we are, and it is cute. Very cute until it becomes creepy in a Little Shop of Horrors sort of way when he takes too much glee in my over-reaction to the shot hurting. This resulted in me getting about 50 shots while he laughed hysterically.

And then on to the not-so-fun tongue depresser piece of mulch. Not-so-fun because I wouldn't allow him to cram it down my throat.


1 comment:

The Dukes said...

He must have a fantastic memory from some doctor's appointment, look at his technique!! He's actually using that little thumb to push the syringe and holding the very edge of the tongue depressor. I say he's a genius and his interest in public health is admirable.