Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Year In Pictures: Nicholas

Turning 1
First Road Trip in the Minivan
Spending the weekend with friends
Tomatoes in the back
The only one who would try on Halloween costumes that day.
Thanksgiving at home.
It has been a year of adventure, and on most occasions, Nicholas has been leading the pack into new discoveries or new disasters. He's had a bronchoscopy, a Cystic Fibrosis test, and a couple million slatherings of lotion for eczema. He's also learned to walk and quickly turned that into running and climbing. He's had many attempts at having hair, but we've given in and embraced the buzz cut. Mostly he has charmed us all with his gigantic smile and his boundless energy. When I come home at the end of the day, Nicholas is the one that I hear while I'm still getting out of the car screaming "Mommy! Mommy!" and who comes tearing around the corner to give me a knock-you-down hug to welcome me home.

No comments: