Thursday, September 7, 2006

The 9 Month Stats Are In


The 9 month stats are in:Benjamin:19 pounds and 8 ounces, 27.5 inchesNicholas:18 pounds 12 ounces, 27 inches (Yes, that’s 10th percentile.)They started talking about Nicholas at the appointment and his laundry list of complaints and congratulated him for doing do well. They looked at me, prescribed an antibiotic for an ear infection and gave me an albuterol breathing treatment for my cold. Those little masks come apart pretty quickly when you get your hands on them. Mom had to hold me down while I was strapped in the car seat. I calmed down though when the nice nurse came back in to help. The doctor said that since I responded to the treatment, I am more likely to develop asthma in the future. That doesn’t even make good sense.

No comments: