Thursday, July 23, 2015

While it stormed at the beach,

 
It really stormed at home.
 
Would have thought I was murdering them during the hour and half deadfall pick up one Saturday morning. 
 
I kept telling them that I thought we were done as soon as they took the last two piles I'd made over to the burn pit.  But, then I added that I would be adding to them along the way.  So with four against one, all they had to do was get the piles cleared and when I had no pile left to add to, we would be done.
 
Then they wandered about taking breaks and doing anything but work for another half an hour until I was really ready to be done and re-explained that they needed to beat me, and it was a competition, and the only way we would stop was when they won. 
 
Then things got moving. 

No comments: