Thursday, July 2, 2015

Spring Soccer

 
The girls' poor little team by the end of the season;
if the ladies didn't show up, the game had to be called. 
 

 
But we didn't miss one, and Alida did it in style and out of uniform often.
I love a reserved Saturday morning watching the kids--no phones, no computers, no distractions, just relaxing and cheering them on.
 

 
I think I may have enjoyed soccer more than the kids.
Maybe not Patric, who was called in over there to ref during this game, but I was so distracted by the other team's coach, who looked exactly like Seth Rogan, that I couldn't be bothered to help him.
Patric was a sweaty mess by the end.
 

 
I particularly enjoyed watching Elaine, who never stopped and was always in the game.
 

 
Ok, so sometimes, she was taking on her own teammates, but she was always in the game.

No comments: