Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Unbelievable



This came home from school with Nicholas yesterday.


This came to me in an e-mail last Friday. Nicholas also brought home a his first red note from school regarding the described "incident."



Hi Mrs. Stuber,

I wanted to let you know that Nicholas kissed a student on the hand this afternoon. He also attempted to do this earlier today and I spoke to him about keeping his hands, feet, and etc. to himself. Please speak with Nicholas regarding this incident. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns. Have a great weekend!

Best regards,

Ms. Bluntson



When I got this e-mail last Friday, I laughed and laughed and laughed.

When I saw that picture last night, I got mad. Still mad almost a full day later.

We'll talk about Benjamin's "Behavior Docmentation Chart" later...

6 comments:

The Kings said...

Well, heaven forbid they have a lesson that 5+5 is 10 and Nickel goes around telling folks that stuff! Who knows what kind of note they'll send home about that one! Oh, I do feel greatly for Ms. Bluntson once you have the opportune moment to speak with her about this matter. I also feel for Nic that evidently his teacher has a great disconnect in her brain by not understanding children act upon what you teach them.

The Dukes said...

WHAT?!! I would be livid!! Did you e-mail her back yet? Definitely recommend the boys for Gifted and Talented- might get them out of her class!

Patric said...

The next teacher conference is tomorrow. I look forward to it.

Brian and Lori said...

Really? I would be livid. So what excactly is the purpose of the 'kissing hand' picture?

The Dukes said...

There's a book called The Kissing Hand about school separation anxiety and the Mama raccoon kisses the baby raccoon and tells him to keep the kiss with him in his hand to help him feel good at school without her.

Kristi said...

No. Words. None. Sigh....