Tuesday, January 25, 2011

While Parents Are Away

In an highly unusual turn of events, both Patric and I had to be away on an overlapping evening last week. This is the picture I found in my camera from daddy-on-duty. No idea. Make up your own story here.

And then grandma and grandpa filled-in-the-blanks for us, and they took no pictures. But I do have this quote, which I am writing down to remind us all of frequently:
"They were perfect."

Thanks mom and dad.
We're sure they weren't really perfect, but I think grandmas and grandpas get to say such things and believe them.


2 comments:

Never Wear Tennis Shoes to the Dump said...

Believe them! Our kids are delightful to those who can give them back at the end of the day.

Nicholas has his soldier/pirate bases covered.

The Dukes said...

Grandparents do get to believe whatever they want about the grandkids. It's in the handbook.