Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Roundup

On the trip wherein my brother and I drug our spouses and children to the vacation spot of our youth, we found little had changed.

Relaxing with Noah and mom in the morning.


There was ice cream.




Meandering downtown, if you can call it meandering.




Horse rides.



Admonishments.




Relaxing with a morning cup.





Painting.






Did we mention horse play?




They're getting pretty good at this.




Re-visiting of old restaurants.




Did I mention a perfect baby?




Playing marbles in the Stuber fashion.




Pawing the perfect baby.




Swimming



A little toy gun posse.



And it was all topped off with a cave visit of course. Because what trip to the Ozarks is complete without a visit to a cave?



4 comments:

The Kings said...

What an awesome vacation, Stubers! The pictures splendidly tell the story, and the group and family shots are wonderully happy and bright.

The Dukes said...

That last shot is a great family picture- the girls look like they are four- geez, they have grown up so fast!

The rest of the family might be meandering but what you are doing, dear Susan, appears to be a sashay. hahaha I couldn't resist!

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

You kidding me? There were four adults and five children--sashay indeed; I was even wearing optimistic pink--I didn't know I owned any pink...

The Noltes said...

I love this post!
All the photos and captions were perfect and the Stuberoos and Stuberettes look so great in the group photos, too.

I think I do see a flirt and a folly somewhere in those few steps. Aided no doubt by the other adults to help monitor minors!